#Donna Noble #not upset about the fact that she’s in a computer generated universe #or that she has almost no idea where exactly she is #no #upset about the fact that she’s not even really here but she’s been dieting #priorities #donna has them
Day 9: Favorite Ghost type
Chandelure! The line is gorgeous. And its shiny form? Brilliant! Pyre was my first shiny in fifth gen, so I raised him together with his normal sister Lumina. They’re a great duo.
Finish writing Tell Yourself.
Sure, it’s looking bleak with how utterly uninspired I am at the moment, but if I set goals for myself, I may be able to accomplish this small task.
This year I realized that I’m the weird foreign friend who regularly flies to another country to see relatives who speak a different language and live a different lifestyle.
The many things God has done in our family this year.
- Dad’s cousin: healed from cancer
- My cousin: healed after a week of taking a medicine he was allergic to for treatment of pneumonia. His entire body became swollen, several of his major organs shut down, and his muscles became like dust. He’s made a 100% recovery.
- My aunt: delivered from the brink of bankruptcy after the economy devastated her job
- My great aunt’s granddaughter: survived a brain aneurysm after a month of unavailable surgery halls, a medically induced coma, and several surgeries. (I sat next to her last night, and chatted with her about our mutual desire to eat all the food. She’s still missing a chunk of her skull - to be reconstructed later.)
- My grandmother: also survived major organ failure
- My uncle: now preaching, singing, and testifying in church. He’s mentally retarded, and never even used to speak in church.
- My cousin: in university studying computer sciences, despite the severe autism she grew up with that made her completely unmotivated towards school
That’s just the few that I can remember/have been hearing about while here.
God is taking care of us.
Day 8: Favorite Flying type
Honchkrow, the Big Boss Pokemon. Don’t let him and his crow-nies catch you alone in a dark alley. It’ll be a murder.
I wanted to deny it. I tried so hard. But when I had to snort and felt the phlegm in the back of my throat, I could ignore it no longer:
I’ve caught a cold.
It never fails, friends! Cold now, period on Christmas. Happy holidays indeed.
Luckily, it isn’t too severe yet. Something’s prevented it from spreading to the rest of my throat, so I’m taking multivitamins, forcing down the gross (in my opinion) orange juice in the fridge, and drinking lots of water.
Pray that it doesn’t get worse. I don’t have insurance, and I’d rather not become utterly miserable in front of my family.
I still can’t believe these two are voiced by the same guy.